Huskies in the Know 3/4-
Posted 03/04/2019 10:43AM
Important Dates to Know
- "Super HOG Dash" Coin Drive (benefits Cook Children's Hospital for T-View HOG Week) - March 4-8
- 5th Grade Benchmark Math Test (schedule will be altered) - Tuesday, March 5
- 5th Grade Benchmark Reading Test (schedule will be altered) - Wednesday, March 6
- 5th Grade Science Field Trip Permission Slips and Money Due - Wednesday, March 6
- TOGO Party (Schedule will be altered) - Friday, March 8
- Spring Break (No School) - March 11-15
- Icenhower Science Night - Wednesday, March 27; 6:00-8:00 PM at Icenhower
Closed Campus Lunches - March 5th and 6th
Tuesday, March 5 and Wednesday, March 6, all 5th graders will take Benchmark Exams in Math and Reading to help prepare for STAAR testing. We will have a closed campus lunch those 2 days for both 5th and 6th grade lunches.
If you would like to bring your child lunch on either of these days, you can drop it off in the front office, however, no visitors will be allowed to eat lunch in the cafeteria on these 2 days. This includes 6th grade lunches as well.