Huskies in the Know 2/4-2/7
Posted 02/04/2019 09:50AM
Important Dates to Know
- Progress Reports for 4th Grading Period in Skyward - Monday, February 4
- MISD District Survey Window - Now-February 12
- Icenhower Scholastic Book Fair - February 1-7
- 5th Grade Field Trip to Casa Manana - Thursday, February 7
- 6th Grade Reading Benchmark Testing (closed campus lunches) - Thursday, February 7
- Culture Fair/Spring Open House - Thursday, February 7; 5:30-7:00 PM
- District Spelling Bee - Friday, February 8; 9:00 AM at the MISD Center for the Performing Arts
- Coble Cheerleading Parent Information Meeting - Tuesday, February 12; 7:00 PM at the MISD Center for Performing Arts
- Student Holiday/No School - Friday, February 15
- Student Holiday/No School - Monday, February 18
- Coble Cheerleading Parent Information Meeting - Tuesday, February 19; 7:00 PM at the MISD Center for Performing Arts
Closed Campus Lunches this Thursday!
Thursday, February 7, all 6th graders will take a Benchmark Exam in Reading to help prepare for STAAR testing. We will have a closed campus lunch on this day for 6th grade lunches.
If you would like to bring your child lunch on this day, you can drop it off in the front office, however, no visitors will be allowed to eat lunch in the cafeteria.
*5th graders will be on their Field Trip to Casa Manana, so this only effects 6th grade lunch
For more “In the Know” details, read Mrs. Gregory's newsletter to stay up to date with the current events at Icenhower Intermediate School.