Immunization Clinic Is Coming to Icenhower
Passport Health/Staying Healthy Medical Services will conduct a children’s vaccination clinic to get your students up to date for the school year.
March 22, 2023 4:15 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: Icenhower Intermediate – 8100 Webb Ferrell Rd, Arlington
- Only students attending/registering for the school district that is hosting the clinic can be seen.
- A current vaccine record or note from school stating missing vaccines is required.
- A Parent or Guardian must be present.
- Children 4-18 years can be seen. This should not replace any well-child checkups at the pediatrician. (Exceptions made for younger children entering the school district head start program.)
- Given the nature of this clinic, older children who resist shots and children with special needs will not be seen. Please refer to your pediatrician.
Staff and supplies are limited and there is no guarantee you will be seen. The clinic is on a first-come basis and will be discontinued when supplies or time runs out.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana & United Health Care PPO plans will be accepted.
**WE CANNOT ACCEPT AETNA & BLUE CROSS GOLD, SILVER, OR BRONZE PLANS OR HMO PLANS WITH ANY INSURANCE COMPANY.**
- A paper photocopy of the insurance card and driver’s license MUST be provided to receive vaccines at no charge. Medicaid/CHIP
- No charge for vaccines. Must provide a paper photocopy of the card.
- UNINSURED $10.00 PER VACCINE ($40 maximum per child.)
- CASH OR CHECK ONLY PLEASE
- Vaccines available: Chicken Pox, DtaP, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HIB, HPV, Meningococcal, MMR, Polio, Pneumonia and TDaP