Important Dates to Know!
Monday, September 6th-No School
Thursday, September 9th-Progress Reports
Friday, September 10th-World Suicide Prevention Day
Monday, September 13th-Friday, September 17th-MAP Testing
September 15th-October 15th-Hispanic Heritage Month
Drop Off and Pick Up Reminders
- Please do not drop off/pick up students in the back parking lot or bus lane. We have had quite a few issues with this. Please adhere tothis rule for the safety of our students.
- Please remember to use the appropriate grade level lane for drop off and pick up
- Do not park at the Early Learning Center (Jandrucko) to pick up/drop off
- Doors open at 8:00am. The tardy bell rings at 8:30am. Dismissal is at 4:00pm
- In the morning, students may either eat breakfast in the cafeteria or report to the gym. After this week, the library will be open in the mornings for students from 800am-820am.
- All students will need to have a book with them to read. The expectation for the mornings no matter where you go is for students to be reading.
- Breakfast and lunch are free for all students this year
TITLE I INFORMATION
If you missed the meeting about being a Title 1 campus last night, or just want to take another look, please click here to view the presentation
To view the parent/student/staff compact, click here
To view the Engagement Policy, click here
For more information, please visit Huskies in the Know.