District Device Requests
District Device Request Information
Requesting a District-Issued Device:
To get a district-issued device, please follow these instructions:
- Review the MISD Student Device Usage Handbook.
- Fill out the Help Desk Ticket Request.
- Select "I am in need of a district-issued device" under the Student Need section.
- I am currently in possession of a district-issued device. This device will need to be returned before a new one will be issued.
- My device was lost and/or stolen. This device will need to be reported before a new one will be issued.
- Devices will be set up by the assigned campus technician and delivered to the student's home campus.
- Campus personnel will notify the student when the device is available for pickup. (Device turnaround time is typically 24-48 business hours.)
- Hot spots are available if a need is determined.